Woodland Park Dental, a Layton cosmetic dentist, offers complete general and cosmetic dentistry. We use the most advanced dental technology to ensure the comfort of our patients while providing high quality dental work. As a Layton, Utah, family dentist, we provide services for both children and adults. We also offer sedation dentistry, an excellent option for children or adults who become anxious when visiting the dentist.
Below is a list of the dental and oral care services we offer:
- Crowns & Veneers – Crowns are caps that go over your tooth and veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that fit over your teeth. Both are great options for cosmetic improvements because they look as natural as your existing teeth.
- Invisalign – If you would like to straighten your smile and not have the wires of braces to go with it, then Invisalign invisible braces are a great option for you.
- Implants – For teeth that are decayed beyond repair, we can place dental implants to help your teeth look natural and complete.
- Tooth Colored Fillings – Many people hate the way that their metal fillings look. If you are looking for a more cosmetically pleasing tooth filling, we offer porcelain fillings for you.
- Dentures/Partials – Dentures are a great option for those who are looking to improve their smile. You can choose removable (partial) dentures or implanted dentures for permanent function.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dentistry service. We can help make your smile whiter and brighter with simple treatments in our office.
- Sedation Dentistry – If you or your children feel uneasy and anxious while visiting the dentist, we offer sedation methods to help all our patients feel at ease while in the chair. Our sedation dentistry methods are effective and safe.
- Extractions –If you need to have a tooth pulled because you are in extreme pain, we can take care of that for you with our tooth extraction service.
- Root Canals – If you have any issues with the roots of your teeth, we can provide root canals to repair and fix all of the problems you are experiencing.
- Pediatric Dentistry – As a family dentist in Layton, Utah, we offer service for children to educate them about cleaning their teeth and provide restorative dentistry for them.
- Adult Dentistry – We also provide all of our dental services for adults. Don’t forget that if you feel uneasy about coming to the dentist, we offer sedation dentistry.
If you have a question about any of our services, please call our office at 801.336.4562 and set up your appointment today. We proudly serve Layton and Kaysville, Utah.